Duck Hunting North Texas
The weather is cooling down and fall is in the air. You know what that means? It’s the season for duck hunting north Texas! Silver Creek Guide Service in Parker county is gearing up for the busiest hunting season yet. We have been serving DFW since 1989 and helping hunters hunt some of the finest birds in Texas. Our guides are out daily scouting over 25 ponds that are available for you to hunt on and each location is rested a minimum of one week between hunts. We ensure that the ponds are well rested for you hunt.
Things to Know:
- You must have a valid Texas hunting license
- Make sure you wear warm socks & boots, we highly recommend something that can get wet. There’s nothing worse than cold wet feet.
- 12, 16, and 20 Gauge Shotguns work best
- There is no charge for non-shooters, but please let us know at the time of booking.
- Bring coolers and freezer bags so you can take your birds home with you.
- Dogs only allowed on private hunts
- Kids are allowed, please refer to our FAQ to learn more about children on a hunt.
Spots are filling up fast, contact us today and let’s get hunting!