What Is A Hunting Club
A Hunting C
- Basic Hunt. A great way to get in a weekday hunt or on the weekends meet some new friends as you hunt together.
- Private Hunt. A great way for you to grab a few or more friends and go on a guided hunt.
- Multi-Day Hunts. You and a few friends will take 2 days to hunt your heart out!
No matter your lifestyle Silver Creek Hunting Guide Service has the package for you. Check out our Hunt Photos to see some great photos of our clients. Hunting season runs September thru January so get a head start and book your guided hunting trip now.
Where Do You Hunt
Silver Creek Guide Service is located in Weatherford Texas in Parker County. Located near the merger of Eagle Mountain Lake, Lake Worth, and Lake Weatherford our space is a Duck hunters dream. We also offer Multi-Day hunts located in Throckmorton and Albany. Lodging for these hunts can be found here
Our Weatherford location is about a 45-minute drive from DFW so you may not require lodging if you’re just planning a short trip but there are plenty of options if you do. Our address is 5350 Upper Denton Rd Weatherford, TX 76085. Why not grab a group of friends an plan a weekday Basic Hunt and enjoy yourself, You deserve it!
What Should I Bring
You will need to supply a few things for your hunt. As stated above multi-day Duck H
- A 12, 16, or 20 gauge shot-gun with shells
.Leadshot is illegal so make sure you have steel or non-toxic.
- Warm clothes and of course camp print is best. Make sure you have waterproof shoes just in case and warm socks since winter morning hunts can get cold.
- A cooler and freezer bags for your birds and you will have plenty! We can process birds for $3 per bird if you want them breasted of $5 per bird if you prefer them plucked.
Be sure and check out our FAQ section to see if there are any more questions you need